4/12/10

Introduction

I am pleased to announce the emergence of Divergence Fine Art, a unique business venture that connects clients with artists, artists with galleries, and galleries with clients. My mission is to assist, guide, inform, educate, excite and inspire. I will exhibit exceptional artwork every chance I get by curating the occasional show and working closely with local artists, galleries, and non-profit organizations.  Be sure to keep an eye out for Divergence Fine Art showing at a venue near you.

-CherĂ­ Landry

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting. I look forward to following your experiences on this blog. I have also recently started a new blog this month called "process & methods" where artists can become an author of the blog and post their works in progress. Your business sounds inspiring and I wish you the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete